Tuesday 23 July 2019

When in doubt, cover it with knitting

At last, I have bought a Smartphone. Persuaded to buy a "case" for it which in reality turned out to be just a back cover. So to prevent the screen from being scratched in my handbag (you won't see me walking round with the phone held out in front of me like all the 20-somethings round here), I set to and knitted a cover. It's two diamonds, folded points in envelope fashion with one flap up, one reversed so they sort of slot in to each other. I am finding that the Smartphone can do some clever things - I can put appointments straight on to my Google calendar, and read my Kindle on it. Best of all, I have got my Ringtone on it - the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. And so far have apparently spent only 16p on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment