Sunday 23 October 2022

Knitting on, regardless

 It is rare that I post about the mental benefits of knitting.  But after a couple of weeks of chest infection, leg pain, dental woes, the only thing that I could do, and remains unchanged, is my ability to knit.  Every spare moment.  I never think I achieve much, but last week I did a talk to a knitting grop and was allowed to takes some sales.  Looking at that table piled high with items, it seems I do get through a fair bit!  Mind you, the sods didn't buy a single thing.  They all had a good look and probably turned them over and thought "I could knit that for a fraction of the price". Go ahead, girls, be my guest.  The talk was meant to inspire you.

I am currently opening my mind to new ideas.  Must overall be interesting to do, fairly quick to execute (bearing in mind the minumum wage for knitting!), practical use of materials, be the continuation of a tradition, and look good enough to entice people to buy.  Needless to say, my mind is a total blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment