Saturday 21 November 2009

Skoleppar Collection


Along with my pal Marg, a big crocheter, I have been asked to do a Craft Fair at rather short notice next weekend. Knowing from experience that we don't sell much, we are having a joint stand and splitting the expense, and it's a bit of a mad scramble to get stuff together. I am rather sneakily putting out to sell all the Crimble pressies I have been knitting, because if they do sell, I will still have time to knit and replace them (and with a bit of luck, SO'd Law will operate and I'll make heaps of money!). I've also made a pattern leaflet up, as I find these go down rather well. This is the piccy for the front. The blue and turquoise pieces on the right are destined for a Specs case. Scissors keepers or memory stick holders at top and bottom, mug cosy at extreme left, lilac completed spec case next, one of pair of inserts in middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment